Tuesday, December 13, 2005

How FoxNews Works

From Think Progress:

November 6, 2005

"I love you Daddy. You're the smartest, bestest Daddy ever, and you are so smart and you're latest book is the bestest ever. You are a pillar of integrity."


Early December:

I would ask President Bush, "What in the world prepared you to be the commander in chief of the largest superpower in the world? In your background, Mr. President, you apparently were incurious. You didn’t want to travel. You knew very little about the military. . . . The governor of Texas doesn’t have the kind of power that some governors have. . . . Why do you think they nominated you? . . . Do you think that has anything to do with the fact that the country is so [expletive] up?



"Your father impugned the integrity of Lord Bush"



Mid-December:

"Uh, My dad, he's lost it. He's gone cuckoo for cocoa-puffs; he's insane and clearly has no scruples whatsoever. Unlike me, I get my integrity from my Murdoch, I mean, my mother."

No comments: