Wednesday, April 05, 2006

"Bored Condi?"


(AFP/Paul J. Richards)


Perhaps the Bush Administration can get somebody that isn't:

A. A warmongerer
B. A Simpleton
C. Incompetent
or
D. A Child Molester

Apparently, that is too much to ask.

But speaking of Condi, some folks have asked for more "song parodies". All I got at the moment is this recycling from RH-AD (now featuring various topless photos of Katherine Harris), though it isn't at all dirty.

(To "Pictures of Lily")


I was so hungover in the morning

I used to feel so bad

I got so sick of having drinking bouts

I went and told my dad

He said, "Son now here's some little someone"
Now stick her in the N.S.C

And now my nights ain't quite so lonely

In fact, I love to work with my Condi

Pictures of Condi made my life so wonderful
Pictures of Condi helped me sleep at night
Pictures of Condi solved my Prez'netin' problems
Pictures of Condi helped me feel alright

Pictures of Condi

Condi, oh Condi

Condi, oh Condi

Pictures of Condi

And then one day things weren't quite so fine

I fell in love with Condi

I asked my dad how Condi I could bind
He said, "Son, now don't be silly"

"You've been wed since 1977"

Oh, how I cried that night
If only I'd then been the prayin' kind

I would have made my Condi White…


Pictures of Condi, make my life so wonderful

Pictures of Condi helped me sleep at night

Now, Condi we're together in Cabinet Meetings

And I ask you, "Hey Rummy, have you ever seen"
"Pictures of Condi?"

No comments: