Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Continuing Adventures of Rudy & Judi (Part VIII)

This morning, in the Granite State ....

RUDY: "What are you still doing here?"

JUDI: "Not now, Rudy. I have a headache."

RUDY: "Why aren't you with your boy Romney?"

JUDI: "Romney? What do I want with some empty suit who thinks the Garden of Eden is located in Missouri. Everyone knows the Garden of Eden is in East Hampton on an oceanfront lot south of Montauk Highway."

RUDY: (rolls eyes) "Why do you have a headache, anyway?"

JUDI: "I watched the debate with my ex husbands last night. We each drank a glass of champagne every time you said 'September 11th.'"

RUDY: "Well, take some Tylenol and lets get rolling. We've got about sixteen different appearances today. "

JUDI: "Rudy, listen to me. You've got to get your shit together. Do you think America is ready for a first lady who looks like Aunt Bea from "The Andy Griffith Show?" America can do better. We can do better. I can certainly do better. In fact, I have done better."

RUDY: "Judi, the only thing you've done better is set records for numbers of dogs killed, $5,000 handbags purchased, and microdermabrasion and Botox injection appointments rescheduled."

JUDI: "Listen, Mister 3%, at this stage of the game, you're a big ticket to Loserville. You blow this election and you lose all the dough that's been rolling in and what's more, you lose me. Who do you think is gonna hire Mister I-Fought-The-Evildoers-But-I-Couldn't-Fight-The-Flip-Flopper?"

RUDY: "First of all, it was 3.5% -- and I didn't even campaign in Iowa, Judi. And ..."

JUDI: (sing-song voice) "Sixth place! Sixth place!"

RUDY: (sighs) "Okay, Judi. What do you want?"

JUDI: "I want to get the fuck out of this shithole and head to Florida ahead of you. There's shopping -- oops! I mean campaigning I could be doing in West Palm. You think Huckabee and that bovine battleax are a problem? Wait until I show up down there and show those dried up old prunes how a real first lady dresses!"

Backstory:
Episode I
Episode II
Episode III
Episode IV
Episode V
Episode VI
Episode VII

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my kids. I found a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the shell to her ear and screamed.
There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.

She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally off topic but
I had to tell someone!

Also visit my blog; oakridge