Thursday, October 07, 2004

Know Your Bush Flacks, Help Me Out Will You?

Frankly, Attaturk has a difficult time telling the three main Bush/Cheney reelect flacks apart. Well, sort of, Ed Gillespie will be forever known to me as the "Chinless [fill in the blank]". Nonetheless, I am open to suggestions for monikers to bestow upon the "triumvirate of the ill". I would like both nicknames and "Roadrunner-like" fake scientific names. Please feel free to provide me with one or the other.

I'll lay off Cheney flacks, because Mary Matalin will always be "bitter beer face" to me thanks to that enamel shell she wears as a visage.

The winner will receive the feelings of self-worth that can only come from victory at a marginally popular political blog. Short of getting back one of those rebates "Best Buy" promised you on a 6-Pack of VCR tapes what could be better?

Flack #1:

Mark Racicot (pronounced "asshat", oops sorry, "Roscoe")


Flack #2:

Dan Bartlett


Flack #3:

Ed Gillespie (making the traditional Bush/Cheney wiener-size lie)

No comments: