Friday, December 02, 2005

We're Winning!

Might I suggest that Rich Lowry never write about anything ever again?


SUBJECT: IRAQ [Rich Lowry ]
E-mail:


Mr. Lowry,
I am an enlisted man in the United States Marine Corps and have recently returned from 6 months in Iraq. I spent 6 weeks living in Fallujah as a liason with Iraqi security forces. In the short time I lived in Fallujah, I saw that our own clear, hold and build strategy was working on a daily basis...11:34 a.m.



And now...I swear at 11:33 a.m. EST

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Ten U.S. Marines conducting a foot patrol outside the Iraqi city of Falluja were killed in the explosion of an insurgent bomb on Thursday, the U.S. military announced on Friday.

In a statement released in Falluja, the military said another 11 Marines were wounded in the blast caused by an "improvised explosive device" fashioned from several large artillery shells. Seven of those wounded have been able to return to duty, the military said.

The attack is one of the worst single incidents to hit U.S. Marines in the war.

1 comment:

DaNang Hooker said...

HELLO I AM GARY FISHBURN I AM A NEW DIRECTION OF FINANCIAL ADVISOR FOR A NEW GENERATION UNDER NEW TECHNOLOGY MY YEARS OF EXP. MAKE ME PERFECT FOR THE POSITION. I HAVE 10 YRS. WORK WELLS FARGO AND ECONOMIC PLANNER FOR WAR GAMES US MILITARY UNDER INTERIM CONTRACT I AM AVAILABLE ASAP PAY RATE NO LOWER THAN $30 HR I DO ACCEPT PAYMENT IN BITCOIN I WILL RESPOND WITH EMAIL WHEN YOU CONTACT ME.
GARY FISHBURN,
REC. DEV. INC.
PHD