Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I have no son

"Well except for Marvin, who doesn't do much, but I'll take what I can get."

"Washington can be a tough town at times and there is nothing better than hearing a loving voice on the end of the phone call occasionally and so I check in with Mother and Dad," Bush said.


Yes, what could be better than caring nurturer Babs Bush?

Asked whether he consults constantly with his father, Bush said: "No ... He understands what I know, that the level of information I have relative to the level of information most other people have, including himself, is significant and that he trusts me to make decisions."...

...Asked to comment on widespread view that his father's influence was coming to bear on his administration, Bush insisted: "I am the commander-in-chief."


What a pathetic jerk.

No comments: