Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Square Pegs and Round Pie-Holes

The GOP and Rush Limbaugh: circular logic, circular arguments, circular jerk [both metaphorical and Dominican],circular shape, and finally, circular firing squad. Though shalt not question him. Shamu on you, Newt Gingrich and your criticism of Rush the lyin'-hearted:


"I'm frankly getting tired of talking about Newt. I mean, it's a pointless exercise," Limbaugh said of Gingrich's dismissal of him on "Meet the Press."..."I mean, next week Newt could come out and profess his total admiration and love for me if it would serve his purposes," he continued. "They're running TV ads against me. Newt Gingrich wishes they were running TV ads against him."


Circles everywhere and both Rush and Newt really like pie.

[cross-posted at FDL]

No comments: