Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Joke

Digby digs up a nugget (I've seen it referred to previously) when Tucker Carlson had this to say about David Vitter's diaper-fetish:

CARLSON: I wish David Vitter were a Democrat. I wish he were a liberal Democrat. I wish he were Russ Feingold, because then I would defend him every bit as zealously as I am defending not what David Vitter did, but his right to be unbothered by the rest of us for something that`s none of our business.

There are no hobgoblins in that little mind.

4 comments:

Yastreblyansky said...

Maybe no hobgoblins. But I think there's a poltergeist.

pansypoo said...

nope, he's YOUR side's perv.

Anonymous said...

I love Booman's headline for his post on the Daily Caller's clusterfucked attempt to smear Senator Menendez:

"Preppy Bowtie Spook"

Heh indeedy.

Anonymous said...

If Richie Rich had any shame about his hypocrisy, he wouldn't be a Republican shill in the first place.