Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday Miscellaneous Lifeform Blogging

Well Attaturk has been blogging away, day-after-day for a year now, whooped-de-shit.

But I do think it is therefore, an appropriate time to dedicate a post to the majority of a sizeable percentage of the American people.

I salute those that don't read blogs, that don't watch news...unless it is about a celebrity.

I give kudos to the people that think American Idol is the the bomb, and that FoxNews is fair and balanced.

I salute the people that don't want to hear about the Federal Deficit, but think that more tax cuts are great.

I salute the folks that don't believe anything can ever go wrong, and that as long as there is somebody that they can say is less worthy than them, they'll be happy.

I pay tribute to those that think that the brain dead like Terri Shiavo should live out of what must be some sort of self-interest.

I salute those that think those "Arabie-lookin' folks" should be thrown in jail without due process, but that Rush Limbaugh should be above the law under the heretofore known only in the game 'Monopoly', "he's a great 'Murican" exception.


I salute thee Bush Supporter with this week's most appropriate Miscellaneous Lifeform:


The Lemming!

No comments: