Friday, March 18, 2005

Well, why not?

I wasn't planning on captions, Attaturk is so swamped that he will likely be engaged in light blogging for a while (and this time I mean it!) -- so busy that the level of busy-ness requires reference in the third person.

But sometimes the pictures cannot wait:


Chimpy McClueless is literally trying to explain his Social Security Plan in this photo. That's not a joke, that is the actual truth. Golly, no wonder his privatization scheme is going down like the Hindenburg.


Condi always glad to see another person who also prefers a LANDING STRIP.

...okay, made even myself sick...

CLEANSING BREATH...BREATHE...

The editors of Rising Hegemon, along with fellow posters DeDurkheim, Champollion and essentially anyone who links to or has ever recommended a post of Attaturks wish to apologize for the post above. It is unfortunate that after one year, the man cannot do better during the lunch hour.

Again, we apologize.



vs.


I'm Just sayin'


"I wonder if he'd like to scratch 'em?"


"Man, I wonder if he likes 'em scratched?"


I'm pretty sure it is a bad sign for baseball that at yesterday's hearing Bud Selig was afflicted with ROID RAGE! (thanks to reader Spike)

No comments: