Friday, May 06, 2005

Josh Come Back...

Far be it from me to criticize the concept of guest blogging, I mean the big boys should not be required to dole it out to us constantly. They too need a break. Nobody really has expectations for "Rising Hegemon", other than if Atrios's comments go without a blogwhore for a day, a few people start to wonder if Attaturk has been injured in a freak typing accident. Or they may think, perhaps something at the Intersection of Insanity Street & Logical Fallacy Avenue finally made my head explode.

So I don't begrudge Josh Marshall for wanting to take a break for his honeymoon (where it is rumored people have sex...with someone else).

And, I admit, I'm just from flyover country, so I don't know who Kenny Baer is, other than it sounds like a nickname George Bush would give Kenneth Lay...

"Hey, hey, Kenny Bear, come over here and give Dubya a crisp hundie and a big ol' hug"


Nevertheless, I'm getting the feeling that Kenny Baer is a pseudonym for Byron York.

After all Attaturk is actually a pseudonym for Raymond Luxury Yacht (pronounced "Throatwarbler Mangrove")

No comments: