Thursday, June 16, 2005

Yes, it's wrong...and yet funny

Somebody had some fun with Wikipedia I see, with the other mumu wearer at the intersection of Repressed Street & Fool Avenue:

FROM MY WIKIPEDIA BIO LAST MONTH [John Podhoretz]
"He is an admitted homosexual, yet still endorses the anti-gay policies of social conservatives." Somebody, I don't know who, went in and edited the sentence out a few days ago. For the record, I am not an admitted homosexual, nor am I a homosexual, though I do know the lyrics to every show tune ever written, which might perhaps account for the confusion. As for endorsing the "anti-gay policies of social conservatives," what I oppose, purely and simply, is affirmative action for homosexuals. But this is what you get for arguing with Wikipedia.
Posted at 11:48 AM

No comments: