Friday, July 01, 2005

Administering a Tiny Smackdown

People never email me and say, "Hey, Attaturk, we need more coverage of celebrities!"

And I could not mind in the least.

But still, the recent behavior of tiny pretty boy Tom Cruise cannot be ignored. Now, apparently small-boy is a frequent donor to the Democratic Party, but that's too bad, crazy is still crazy -- and it is universal (though more common on the "right", plus look an Inhofe, being a crazy right-wing prick can actually get you elected!). So, I think a smack-down or two is appropriate.

I am surprised to be saying this, but I agree with Brooke Shields.

In addition, I've seen Brooke Shields (who for all I know could even be a Republican) and I've seen Tom Cruise. I think Shields would kick his tiny little scientologist ass.

No comments: