Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Double Dolt

K-Lo is a never ending source of idiotic bemusement.

In the last few hours she's really been on a jelly roll (but then again when she gets moving, there's a LOT of inertia involved).

AN ALL-AMERICAN DIET [Kathryn Jean Lopez]
"Michigan Dad Loses 230 Pounds to Enlist in Army"
Posted at 03:03 PM


As opposed to gaining 230 and working as Jonah's Girl Friday (but you get all the wings you can eat)

I WISH [Kathryn Jean Lopez]
I lived in California just so I could vote for the parental notification and paycheck-protection initiatives. (Well, so I could live in Santa Monica, too...but let's focus...) California conservatives: Stand up and be counted!

I'm sure John J.'s prediction is right in New Jersey. As far as Virginia goes, it might be a late night...
Posted at 05:41 AM


K-Lo off the coast of Santa Monica...



No comments: