Monday, July 31, 2006

I think it has something to do with a womb

Willie Nelson says:

Willie Nelson says the Dixie Chicks "got a raw deal" from a disapproving public following their criticism of President Bush...

...Nelson said he was surprised his remarks about Bush a year earlier during an overseas news conference didn't incite a similar controversy.

"I said 'He's not from Texas and he ain't a cowboy, so let's stop trashin' Texans and cowboys.' It got a little chuckle, but I didn't get run out of the country," Nelson told the magazine.


If the Dixie Chicks had dicks they would never have been so ostracized, but in country music (and NASCAR) you just cannot have women assert themselves outside of relationship music, such as...

"I saw you Hangin' out at Hooters with a wet T-Shirt"
"Stop gagging me with your Dale Earnhart '#3' jacket"
"Isn't 14 babies enough for ya' Jim Bob?"
"If you're gonna hit me, at least put down the belt sander"


These are the touching songs that the Dixie Chick haters want to have them sing.

No comments: