Monday, October 12, 2009

Exactly

Yesterday, I posted about "President" McCain being on a Sunday chat show YET again. Of course, I'm hardly the only one or the first one to notice this. Noticing things first is not my style. If I was an impala I'd have been lion-food some time ago.

Still, this, from Atrios sums up the state of the Sunday Chat Show perfectly:

[McCain's] standing Sunday show gig is also a symptom of another problem. So often watching these shows I feel like I'm trapped in a previous decade, with the same idiots (I'm looking at you George Will) telling me what I'm supposed to think about things that were doing so 10-15 years ago.


In 2050 one gets the feeling Cokie Roberts will still propped into a chair and scolding anyone to the left of Mitch McConnell 2.0's turkey-waddle.

No comments: