Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Oy vey, like do it yourself dentistry

Holy Hell Hole of Wank-toosery!

I'm just back from a panel discussion at Columbia on the Iraq war. I was out-classed by my fellows: Victor Davis Hanson, Ken Pollack, Joe Klein and Noah Feldman. The crowd was large but not too hostile. The general atmosphere was one of intense sadness at so much incompetence after so much potential.


What a fuckload of morons. This is the excuse patrol, that will find that invadin' Iraq was "genius" it just all fell apart from there. I know that some of our braver and New York-centric progressive co-horts were talking of going to this and if so, they'll have eyewitness reports of when exactly they went blind.

An over-ripe tomatoe stand could have paid for some kid's Ivy League edu-ma-cation if it would have been allowed.

I'm just Big-10 school educated, so forgive my land-grant simplicity:

IRAQ:

It was a criminally bad idea, executed criminally badly, by criminals against criminals.

A fucked up gang-war that we all get to pay for, figuratively and literally.

There's not much more to be said than that.

No comments: