Friday, March 24, 2006

A sad day for me personally

As I am apparently the only person on the internets not to have been plagiarized by Ben Domenech.

Oh wait a minute, that's not true. I don't think Ben ever plagiarized Pat Sajak.

I do think that Ditto Ben reached his nadir, with some of his claims about who he rolls with:



Oh, I'd like to ask.

Care to rephrase there Ramesh?


BEN DOMENECH'S ENEMIES [Ramesh Ponnuru]

Some of the most vocal ones, apparently, can't read. Read Hamsher's supposedly damning excerpt and judge for yourself.
Posted at 11:22 AM


I think it's quite clear that we can read now, don't you?

I'm no journalist, I make no pretensions to be one.

But not limited to "journalism" only is writing in general and in all writing, fiction or non-fiction plagiarism is the greatest sin.

Thanks to FoxNews we know that fabrication seems not to be such a big deal anymore, but is plagiarism okay too?

No comments: