Monday, January 23, 2006

Patriotic Donors

Yesterday we asked for re-creations of the pictures of Chimperor Disgustus and Jack Abramoff, International Man of Wankery.

A couple of folks have made donations.

Mr. Hedley Bowes was kind enough to contribute three pictures, which I have captioned.





Snabby also donated a picture, but I have to say, even by the low standards of Rising Hegemon Dark, it was not something I thought I could put up -- it was that, um, colorful. If there's a demand for it, I'll put it up, but you've been warned!

But in tribute to Snabby, I made one of my own that captures the spirit of his submission.



I know, I know, Jack started bogarting Condi's action.

Feel free to keep those submissions coming.

Please try not to associate that last sentence with the last picture.

Thank you.

No comments: