Wednesday, January 25, 2006

An indication of how much the Bush Administration cares...


You may not have seen this gentlemen before. His name is Alphonso Jackson and he is the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development.

Bush refers to him as "you know Karl, what's his name? That handsome black guy whose head I cannot help but rub. The one I occasionally call Kirby Puckett".

In an effort to say, we're really too busy to give a shit, Bush is sending Jackson as his representative to the funeral of Ibrahim Rugova the now deceased President of Kosovo.

I'm sure that many residents of Kosovo have a keen interest in Section 8 housing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read this article fully on the topic of the
difference of newest and earlier technologies, it's awesome article.
Also see my website :: diets that work fast