Friday, July 07, 2006

Oh Kenny boy!


(AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)
oh Kenny Boy, the pipes, the pipes a laying
you're kind of dead, and in the mountains die
so prison's gone, and my pardons not needed
'mis you, 'mis you must go and about you lie.

(AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)
but come you back when summer's in the meadow
like when the Jeebus did, I love him so
'tis i'll be there in sunshine or in shadow
oh Kenny Boy, oh Kenny Boy, i loved you so.

REUTERS/Jason Reed
and if you come, make sure you clean up afterwards
and my polls be dead, as dead as they can be
you'll come and find the place where i am backwards
and kneel and say a "whoa" there for me.

REUTERS/Jason Reed
and i shall hear, tho' soft you tread above me
and all my dreams will warm and go to war
if you'll not fail to tell me that you love me
i simply sleep in peace until you beckon like a whore

No comments: