Friday, January 05, 2007

So Long Harriet

I cannot wait for your coming book...



And we have an advanced view of the Chapter Titles:

1. Awesome!
2. "Sorry that must be the Whiskey"
3. "Sorry, that's my codpiece"
4. "Sorry, but I really am happy to see you"
5. Lump on the Rampage, sadly not what you'd think it means
6. By this time my lungs were aching for air
7. Condi gives it a crack, bitch
8. Gwen Ifil's rampage
9. It just lays there
10. I don't see it making progress
11. Talk about 'Pounding the Gavel'
12. Substantial Penalty for Early Withdrawal
13. Assigned to Cheney's Colostomy Bag
14. Andrea Mitchell tries to help
15. I thought Barney was fixed
16. But can that teutonic-tart Angela Merkel do this with a cherry-stem?
17. Worst Prom Ever
18. When Unicorns, Candy Hearts, and things that rhyme with "Bush" don't cut it anymore
19. He's talking about a "Surge" - That's ironic
20. Resignation
21. The Other kind of Resignation




A fez tip of thanks to Sinfonian for noticing a spelling error.

No comments: