Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hey look, Dorian Gray has gotten hold of Cybill Shepherd's camera lenses from "Moonlighting"!

Has she taken after her husband and started misquoting Bon Jovi lyrics? This is the first blog post I've ever had that seems to follow me around the room. A commenter at Gawker makes a good point, it is somewhat similar to this.

Say what you will about Former First Lady and Champion Powerlifter Barbara Bush, you'd never mistake her portrait as being from the MILF line at RealDoll.

Oh, and Laura, Bella Lugosi admires your collar...and your inventory of smack.

3 comments:

Montag said...

They can airbrush out the wrinkles and crow's feet, but, damn, they can't do a thing with that smile set in plaster.

And, believe me, those aren't Eyes by Maybelline.

Methamphetamine, maybe....

pansypoo said...

and the choice of lipstick-liver.

Raoul Paste said...

This is the first blog post I've ever had that seems to follow me around the room

Heh. This is why I love this blog.