Saturday, September 03, 2011

Oh no, they're not bigoted at all

And the winner of the "he said it all in Mein Kampf Award" to:

Conservative columnist Matthew Vadum is just going to come right out and say it: registering the poor to vote is un-American and "like handing out burglary tools to criminals."

"It is profoundly antisocial and un-American to empower the nonproductive segments of the population to destroy the country -- which is precisely why Barack Obama zealously supports registering welfare recipients to vote," Vadum, the author of a book published by World Net Daily that attacks the now-defunct community organizing group ACORN, writes in a column for the American Thinker.


American Thinker always has been my favorite oxymoron of a website so there is that.

And finally more from America's #1 Deadbeat Dad:

Tea Party Rep: Obama Is President Because He’s Black




6 comments:

StonyPillow said...

"I'm not a deadbeat dad. I'm you. There's no higher compliment to me than that."

Anonymous said...

sadly, Walsh is in Congress because he is white. And he's not alone.
vox

escariot said...

make.it.stop.

pansypoo said...

progress has a liberal bias too.

DrDick said...

He wants to bring back the restriction that only propertied, white males get to vote.

Anonymous said...

The Republican Bible --

When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I joined the Republicans so I could continue to think and act like a child.
1 Corinthians 13:11