Monday, March 04, 2013

As pretty much always

What Charles Pierce says, since I cannot say it as well:
The one thing I can say for absolute certainty, after watching Willard Romney try to impersonate a carbon-based life-form for over a year, is that "people" got as good a look at who he really is as they have of any candidate in the past 20 years. His problem was that he couldn't even fake being a fake well enough. I look forward to many more appearances from America's Fun Couple in the weeks and months to come, as they keep digging that hole with both hands.

2 comments:

DAS said...

I presume Pierce is being sarcastic. I can't imagine the Romneys as being particularly "fun". And it is even harder for me to imagine the Romneys actually digger a hole (as opposed to paying someone else to do it).

pansypoo said...

imagine the landslide if obama was white.....