Wednesday, July 03, 2013

Assholes without any sense of irony

Hey, it's Republican World!

On Sunday, June 30th at around 11:45 PM, I was riding home on the Queens-bound F train following a day of LGBT Pride festivities. Two men were loudly making homophobic comments, such as "Today was a scary day for me. There were fags everywhere." When a group of queer youth got on the train, the men proceeded to harass them, stating that the teens made them want to puke and that they would be killed if they were in Iran. The first assailant then threatened to rape them, at which point I took out my phone to document the incident.
Ah yes, the classic trope..."I dislike gays so much I will have sex with them!"  Good job of being stereotypical jackass.

2 comments:

pansypoo said...

butbutbut shirley it will 'cure' them.

Harry R. Sohl said...

Rape does not equal having sex.