Sunday, July 28, 2013

Good plan

Yes, I'm sure he's an isolated example of their feelings toward a variety of ground based fruit:

In an interview on Fox News Saturday, Rep Steve King (R-IA) said many of his colleagues in Congress are "standing by" him after he claimed many immigrants brought to the U.S. as children are drug smugglers. 

"My colleagues are standing by me. They come up to me constantly," King said.

King implied his colleagues were expressing their support "privately."

There's your 2014 commercial DNC.

4 comments:

StonyPillow said...

The DNC has what they need to turn the country into California and sweep a generation of elections. I remain unconvinced they desire to win.

pansypoo said...

but drug smuggler go back for more. what's his problem?

fux gnews bubble is an awesome thing.

i have a moderate republican epal. i tell him i am sorry his party has gone nuts.

mungen said...

My calves are the size of watermelon. Attributable to smuggling cantaloupe.

Montag said...

"My colleagues are standing by me. They come up to me constantly...."

Yes, one kneels down sideways behind him and the others come up to him and shove him.

While the so-called moderate wing of the party (ever-dwindling that it is) expresses the old lamentation, "oh, fuck me to tears," in the background.