Friday, May 29, 2009

"Summa Cum Laude on my face"


I know this is a big come down from the crazy train that is "Rush Limbaugh is Jesus" (a matter of rare debate) but still this is pretty damned crazy:


BENNETT: Summa Cum Laude, I don’t think you get on affirmative action. I don’t know what her major was, but Summa Cum Laude’s a pretty big deal.

BARNES: I guess it is, but you know, there’s some schools and maybe Princeton’s not one of them, where if you don’t get Summa Cum Laude then or some kind of Cum Laude, you then, you’re a D+ student.


Yeah, Summa Cum Laude is so easy to obtain at any university.

Barnes, is a true lover of the thematic proclamation that George W. Bush is a "rebel", the genetic super result of Yale super-intellect Poppy Bush and Smith College strongman Barbara Bush -- Fred's love can be seen in the shots of Bush he favors. Which makes me pretty sure that the latter half of Cum Laude distracts from Fred's actual Bush-inspired obsessions.

And meanwhile, about that Moonie Times declaration that Sotomayor get's reversed "a lot" -- meet Sammy "empathy is alright with me" Alito's 100% reversal rate.

[posted with far less disgusting caption at Firedoglake]

No comments: