Friday, May 15, 2009

Yeah, it's a real "cafeteria plan" there Pete


The parade of morons continues in the GOP, the only difference between Pete Hoekstra and Steve King or Michelle Bachman is 3 IQ points. Of course, that still leaves Pete about four dice-rolls short of 'Yahtzee!'.

Q: And waterboarding is or is not torture?

HOEKSTRA: There is a wide range of waterboarding. I’m telling you, that I know waterboarding was used, Shep. I’m not mincing words. I’m saying that I believe the techniques used in 2002, in 2003, which included waterboarding in a specific format that I’m aware of how they used it, that I believe that was consistent with U.S. law.


Uh, what?

So it's like a 12oz, 10oz, or petite filet? Each one with an arsenic dry rub. Bon Appe-die!

Yeah, good analogy there idiot.

No comments: