Friday, August 05, 2005

Anybody?

I know I'm a moderate sized progressive blogger, but it has been posited at Atrios and Talking Points today that Novak's blowup had something to do with CNN's Ed Henry ready to query Novak about what it actually says about Joe Wilson in Who's Who in America.

Now, even Attaturk's real life persona has been offered a slot in Who's Who in America, or at least I think I was (maybe it was Who's Who in Competitive Shuffleboard?) but I demurred because I didn't want to pay for the privilege.

Anyhow, pay no attention to my confusion.

Does anybody actually have a copy of Who's Who in America (or at least the one Novak may have had [2003]) that can tell me what is listed under Joe Wilson?

It's possible that some blog has done this already, if so, I'd appreciate knowing.

Thanks.

Update:

Nevermind, Wizbang has it -- and it would seem to support what Novak wrote about it (he can't lie all the time you know) -- what so many seem to not get, either because they are not trying or incapable of sentient thought is that the SECRET was Valerie Plame CIA Operative. This includes the author of Wizbang.

No comments: