Wednesday, September 21, 2005

That didn't take long

Earlier today, in the wake of this post, I promised that I would engage in no more bestiality influenced humor until something happened which pointed out the stupidity of Rick Santorum. I joked I'd be doing such joke by this afternoon.

Well I was right. From CapitolBuzz:

A Philadelphia grand jury this morning issued a scathing critique of the Archdiocese of Philadelphia, saying its former archbishops and other leaders concealed and facilitated clergy sex abuse of children for decades.

According to Santorum's logic, people in Philadelphia must be responsible for this sex abuse. After all, this is the same asshole who blamed the people of Boston for the clergy sex abuse that occurred there.


So just for Rick Santorum, here's a tri-spicies menage a trois.



Little Ricky any comment?

No comments: