Friday, July 14, 2006

I'm Atta King



My wife, at least I think she is, Fannie Mae and I attended Lou Diamond Phillips' performance in the one man show I, Butts about former Agriculture Secretary Earl Butts at the Kennedy Center on Wednesday. One word "WOW"...if you looked up "Classy" in the dictionary, there is no doubt you'd find a picture of Fred Grandy there.

I was honored to be in attendance at the Washington Capitals' game last evening where the Canadian National Anthem was performed by the lovely and talented Fannie Mae King. That kid has talent. She'll be appearing with The Tony Roi Elvis Experience and Fried Chicken Buffet in Branson, Missouri, July 24 through 30 -- don't miss it!

My favorite part of the new 'Superman' movie was how they digitally reduced his ball pouch. This dot dotter is delighted that they did not have that technology in the 1950s because many a time I longingly gazed upon the manly sack of the late George Reeves. Still the best geriatric Superman if yours truly can express an opinion...

In baseball, I favor the Brooklyn Dodgers in the National League and the St. Louis Browns in the American...I don't think the American Football League is going to make it.

...You cannot beat a barium enema, trust me...Life lessons learned, when you get a massage, always pay for release, even if it is extra. Fannie Mae has demonstrated this many a time. Have I mentioned she has a lovely singing voice?

I have noticed I am not getting as many cookies from viewers as I used to. I need more cookies. Look into it.

The editors of USA Today have informed this humble scribe that I have not had a column for about a decade. Who knew?

Coming up on the Atta King show next week, funny man David Brenner; the rarely interviewed John McCain; George H.W. and Barbara Bush; Regis Philbin - for the full hour; and Jackie Collins.

No comments: