Friday, February 08, 2008

Indeed


This attempt is well-intentioned.

However, as I said there:

The campaign, as it has developed, conclusively demonstrates that the tone of your candidate has changed to one of implicit hatred of all things good - clearly advocating all things evil.

I mean your candidate said in what was clearly coded language that all people like me are vile scum.

Which is wrong, because - and don't take this personally - it is actually people like you that are vile scum, you and the candidate of your choice - who might as well be Hitler.

Again, nothing personal against you, and other vile scum and vile scum supporters. I'm just calling it as I see it -- and, of course, only I see it correctly. That you, are vile scum.

But I'm a kind and generous person, so I will try not to hold the fact you are vile scum against you, for supporting such a Hitler-like candidate [and don't deny it, you're just enabling them and denying yourself the truth -- and I don't want to see you keep hurting yourself with such thoughts].

I'm sure the honest, forthright, and generous manner in which this argument has been made will allow you to see the error of your ways.

Or else I will never speak to your again.

Goodnight, Mom.

No comments: