Sunday, February 17, 2008

Politics 2008

Let's see, the trends continue:

1. Eloquence is bad.

2. Fear is good.

3. Someone's like Kennedy, that's now bad -- except when it's Kennedy-like in my candidate which is teh awesome.

4. No matter what is said, your candidate is a racist and/or sexist, probably both.

5. Your candidate is too black, or not black enough -- or too manly, or too womanly -- all at the same time.

6. Your candidate's supporters are clearly worse than my candidate's supporters.

7. Your candidate is like McGovern.

8. And also like Nixon.

9. Someone's like FDR, also bad, except for the good parts.

10. Hitler was a good speaker, just like Lincoln and Roosevelt -- you know what that means. Your candidate is just like Hitler, and not like anyone else who ever spoke well.

11. Your candidate has no substance -- and no I will not look at their fucking website, I know what I know, because I can feel it.

12. You're are in a cult.

13. No you are.

No comments: