Thursday, January 03, 2013

Orange Haze

Well the last 24 hours have been quite the display for John Boehner.

* He tells Harry Reid to "f-off"

* His two principal deputies leave him out all alone in voting for the fiscal cliff band-aid.

* And he has Chris Christie calling him a horrible human being while praising Eric Cantor.

Oh and I suppose the latter can be related to this:
"I was chasing the Speaker all over the House floor last night, trying to talk to him and his staff," King said on CNN on Wednesday morning. "He kept telling me, wait until the vote is over, wait until the fiscal cliff vote is over, everything will be taken care of. And then he was gone. He refused to meet with us. He actually yelled at Congressman LoBiondo, saying, 'I'm not meeting with you people.'" LoBiondo spokesman Jason Galanes confirmed that King's account was "accurate."
I'd say it couldn't happen to a more appropriate person...but then I remember what the rest of the people in this story are like.

I guess I still feel for his liver.

[cross-posted at Firedoglake]

3 comments:

StonyPillow said...

Boehner isn’t the logical choice for the leader of a pack of vicious, feral dogs. Joe Walsh might have been a better.

Montag said...

The only people I'm feeling sorry for in this are the people whose homes burned down or were washed away as winter approached and all the others that need emergency help of some kind.

The politicians can go fuck themselves. They've been happily returning the favor for years.

pansypoo said...

a wounded boner might be worse.