Wednesday, January 16, 2013

This doesn't seem like the best evidence...

From my observation:

Michele Bachmann's high-profile debate coach, Brett O'Donnell, developed an "unnatural" and "Rasputin-like" relationship with his candidate during her failed 2012 presidential campaign, another former aide told BuzzFeed, a charge O'Donnell denies.

Peter Waldron, an evangelical organizer who served as Iowa field coordinator for Bachmann and helped her win the Ames straw poll said O'Donnell exercised an "unusual power over Mrs. Bachmann." Waldron and other former Bachmann staff also currently say the Congresswoman has yet to pay them for debts owned from her short-lived campaign. 

"He prohibited her husband, Dr. Marcus Bachmann, from sleeping in the same room with wife while on the campaign trail," Waldron said in an email to BuzzFeed.

 Yeah, I'm sure "that" last part was a real rare event.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He must snore.

And love cock.

DanF said...

Can I get a betting line on Brett O'Donnell having an affair with Michele's husband?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DChJ418IMns

pansypoo said...

that would make things more convenient.

Anonymous said...

DanF - you beat me to it.

As soon as I read that "prohibited her husband" sentence I began to wonder.

What husband would put up with some weasel telling him that? Even Marcus?

Mr. 618 said...

Yeah, but just how freakin desperate would you have to be to want to play hide the salami with One-L? Okay, maybe Christine O'Donnell (if you can get past the maniacal laughter), or even Sarah Palin (as long as she kept her yap shut), but BACHMANN?!?

Anonymous said...

Marcus: "Oh, my, you mean I'm not to sleep with my wife now? Oh, thank you for not throwing me into that briar patch, that bitch is ca-ra-zee."