Monday, October 18, 2004

Safliar Continues to Shrivel

I don't want to do too much of an Elton at Busy, Busy, Busy, but Bill Safliar makes it impossible to do much else.

Today's Safiar theme?

It was wrong of Kerry & Edwards to mention Mary Cheney's sexual orientation because the Republican base is comprised of bigots.

So bigotry isn't wrong, exposing bigotry isn't wrong, but mentioning something that makes bigots angry...IS WRONG.

Well, Bill, I think you need to go work out that lousy book you've got in your head about the Iraqi oil-for-food program.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know the way I stopped up right here, however I assumed this publish was once great. I do not recognise who you might be however definitely you're going to a famous blogger if you happen to are not already.
Cheers!
Here is my web blog - yousnapped.co.nz