Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Ja Accuse

I don't copyright my stuff, but attribution is nice.

I posted this on June 13, 2005 at 3:54 a.m., after originally putting a slightly different version (now totally fucked in formatting by blogger) ONE YEAR EARLIER!

This guy posted this on June 13, 2005 at 6:21 p.m. Slightly different, but not all that much.


Coincidence?

You tell me.

I know this is fairly self-serving and delayed by quite a bit. However, I spend at least 15 to 30 seconds coming up with this crap, if you are going to just lift it and put a slightly different bow on it, AT LEAST CREDIT YOUR SOURCE!


UPDATE: The author of the piece denies any bogarting or modification of my work (as you can see in comments), and I believe him, but it was coincidental and that's what set me off. So to all I apologize.

No comments: