Saturday, February 25, 2006

Mancrush

I certainly have developed one for Keith Olbermann who took apart Falafel Bill last night.

But I have to make room for George Clooney too:

Clooney, who has weathered attacks since opposing the 2003 Iraq invasion, said at one point that it was "frustrating" to be listed as a "traitor" on a set of playing cards, but he also accepted people's right to free speech.

He later admitted he relished the attacks.

"I think it's important to be on the right side of history," Clooney said.

"I want to be on that deck of cards. And I want to be able to say that they boycotted my films... I want to be able to say I was on the cover of a magazine called a 'traitor,'" he said.

"I'm proud of those because those were badges of honor for me because that was when you did it when it was hard to do," the actor and director said.

No comments: