Saturday, September 03, 2005

Why I Hate Bush

Yesterday I posted about why Bush is no leader (short thesis: when you never have to do anything for yourself, you can't lead).

Here are a couple more choice comments at the end of Bush's trip yesterday:

And at the end of the day, standing on the tarmac at Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport in Kenner, the president struck an upbeat note. He called for a national recovery effort and joked that its goal would be to rebuild a hard-partying city "where I used to come … to enjoy myself, occasionally too much."

"I understand we got a lot of work to do," Bush said. "And I understand it seems dark right now. But by working together and pulling together and capturing that great spirit of our country, a great city will rise again."


Jolly joker. What an asshole.

No comments: