Thursday, March 09, 2006

Update on the drive for 10 Million

On the occasion of this blog's 6,000 post I noted that as of March 2, 2006 the blog had a grand total of 1,127,441 visitors. By its second anniversary on March 18, 2006, I set a goal of 10 Million visitors.

One week later, with nine days to go our grand total is:

1,139,684


Hmmm, that's not quite the pace I was hoping for.

But it's doable. Rising Hegemon need only average a little less than 1 Million visits a day to make it. Now, I'm sure many of you are thinking this is like a telethon and just when it looks like I won't make it, I'll suddenly get 8.89 million visitors in the last couple hours of March 18th.

But I think that is being unrealistic. I need 1 million visitors a day now.

Tell your friends, or better yet, tell those people you are tired of being friends with.

I'm warning you, I've got a podcast of me singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" that I'll play if I have to.

No comments: