Thursday, November 01, 2007

Oh Mickey you're so fine

You take your ungulates from Behind,
Hey Mickey, Oh Mickey


Fawn was one tough GILF to milk! I'm not used to have to do so much work! I asked her if she wanted to have some cud with myself and my herd but she declined. She really got my goat, so to speak! I'm not the type to quit hunting my prey though, so I set a trap and low and behold, as soon as she started eating my buttons, I knew I had her in my sights! I tagged and bagged her udderly! That'll teach her to say no to the GILF hunter.





You know, it's hard to imagine why the "bigger" blogs don't ask me to be a regular contributor.

I guess I just am too darned sophisticated.


Pic modified from a site...which I'm not sure really wants attribution. And by the way is that a goat or a deer -- sure looks like a deer to me [But The Deer Hunter has been done -- and we know Kaus wouldn't have had PTSD about Vietnam]?

No comments: