Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I'm Sorry

This is an image that I should not inflict upon you.

But I read it and I pulled through, and dammit, I am going to make you people suffer too. Andrew Sullivan's prediction on tonight's Veep debate.

I have a feeling Cheney will crush Edwards tonight. The format is God's gift to Daddy. They'll both be seated at a table, immediately allowing Cheney to do his assured, paternal, man-of-the-world schtick that makes me roll on my back and ask to have my tummy scratched. (Yes, I do think that Cheney is way sexier than Edwards. Not that you asked or anything.)


Yes, Dick Cheney, tres sexy.

From the man who cannot stop typing "money shot" no less.

Have nothing against anybody on the basis of their sexual orientation, but I certainly do not need ANYBODY to tell me that Dick Cheney is sexy, especially in the same paragraph as "have my tummy scratched".

At long last have you no decency sir?

No comments: