Friday, February 04, 2005

Laura Bush, Foshizzle

So Laura Bush is going to be the woman leading efforts to reform the "Gang Problem"?

I somehow didn't catch this aspect of the SOTU, but fortunately the Daily Show pointed it out.

Here's Laura in action, and other caption worthy photographs:


"Did she really just ask me to bum a cigarette?"


The Black-Eyed Peas are going to sing "Let's Get it Started" before the Super Bowl." Oh fucking, hoo-ray. We never get to hear that song.


You see, I just jiggled me brain a bit and voila! I knew how to save Social Security.


Oh great, they are turning Rummy into a Batman villain now. Does that mean that Wolfowitz, Cambone, and Myers all have to wear the same colored jumpsuit? (Yes, I know, "Gitmo Orange" is a good suggestion)


Peek-a-Boob!


Wolfowitz shares a few remarks before heading back to the PNAC Mothership.


"Oh Lord, please give me the strength to fulfill my duties and do your service. Oh, and I'd really like to have wings so I could fly, and a train set, and if you could make Laura's ass just a bit smaller."


Cheney looked on with satisfaction as the electrodes kept the President "on message"

No comments: