Thursday, February 03, 2005

Let's see where we stand...

As the talking points change, the punditry alters in relevance.

INTERNATIONALLY,

Bin Laden determined to strike at U.S....that's historical! (Krauthammer, meh!)
Bin Laden wanted "dead" or "alive"(FoxNews, "What a Stud"!)
I don't really think about bin Laden much(FoxNews, "He's busy, but what a Stud!")
Saddam has Weapons of Mass Destruction(O'Reilly, "Damn Straight")
Saddam tried to buy yellowcake for nuclear weapons (Richard Perle, "Speaking of Cake...")
Saddam is hiding his Weapons of Mass Destruction(Hannity, "That's like no fair & stuff, Colmes get me a beer!")
Saddam maintains rape rooms and tortures people (FoxNews, "That's what makes us so much better than him")
Estimates that we need more than 200,000 soldiers is crazy talk(O'Reilly: "Why do you people want to keep us from having our war, What a bunch o' nuts!)
Estimates this could cost as much as $200 Billion, really crazy talk (Cavuto, "More Tax Cuts, More, More, More!")
Well a little looting of stuff like weapons dumps and natural history museums, shit happens, but hey, look at how nice the Oil Ministry looks? (Brooks, "Look at that Statue come down...if only Whittaker Chambers were alive...")
Mission Accomplished, things should be good now (Coulter, "Bush gives me such a chubby!")
If we fire all these Bathist folks, that'll show 'em who is the boss (Krauthammer, "We should hire AIPAC to manage things there.")
Bring 'em on (Coulter, "I mean it, I have a stiffy that must feel sweet release!")
Just a few deadenders (O'Reilly, "Let's kill 'em and let God sort 'em out)
All this is just a sign of their desperation (Coulter, "Yoo Hoo, speaking of desperate, I'm like sending so much blood down there I'm gonna pass out!")
We captured Saddam in a hidey-hole, things are gonna be sweet now (Hannity, "Can I like touch his gun." Coulter, "WHAT ABOUT ME, ME, ME, ME")
The Zarqawi guy is just a foreign goof, the rest of the Iraqi's love us (Brooks, "This reminds me of why white people need to have more babies.")
Hey, Falluja, let's wreck some of that stuff, that'll show 'em (O'Reilly, "Finally, we are going to show those Democratic, Micheal Moore loving Fallujan's what for. I reminds me of the time I was in the jungles of Argentina within 500 miles of the Falklands War.")
Hey, it was just some crazy kids letting off steam (Rush, "We all have to do it one way or another...sweet sweet sweet blue babies I miss you.")
Now that we've turned over Iraq to that Iraqi guy, things are gonna be better (Coulter, "Fine, I'll just whip out my Clinton pics and beat off then")
Once we bomb the shit outta Falluja, it'll be fine, you'll see (Krauthammer, "Mein Fuhrer, I can valk")
So they dropped a few dozen mortars into the Green Zone, they're desperate you see(O'Reilly, "Clearly so many people on the Left are perverts, unlike conservatives")
Look at these here purple fingers, say can we have another $80 Billion?


DOMESTICALLY...

Privatization of Social Security (Brooks, "I'm no economist, but here's what I've got from the White House.")
Ownership society (Brooks, "A society of white pregnant people who have their 18 children care for them in their old age...well except for mom who died during 18s birth, but that's the way God wanted it.")
Personalization (O'Reilly, "Say, ever seen a naked Thai girl")
Personalized Accounts (FoxNews, "Randy Moss wagged his fanny in Green Bay. The horror, that impudent black man!")
Self-managed Retirement Accounts (Coulter, "Where's my whip?")
Umm, miracle grow?

No comments: