Thursday, September 15, 2005

M-A-G-N-I-F-I-C-E-N-T

Well this is just an indication of how arrogant and out of touch the White House really is (and how desperate):

Republicans said Karl Rove, the White House deputy chief of staff and Mr. Bush's chief political adviser, was in charge of the reconstruction effort, which reaches across many agencies of government and includes the direct involvement of Alphonso R. Jackson, secretary of housing and urban development.


So the reconstruction effort is all about the politics of hate-fueled motivations and patriotic xenophobic slogans.

All handled by a guy who should have been fired, by the prime leaker, by a verifiable traitor.

Just when I cannot have more contempt for them, they find new depths I did not know I had...and I'm from Minnesota, we are known for our stoic veneer holding back vast reservoirs of contempt. I submit to your, there isn't a more bitter city in this country than Duluth, Minnesota -- what with their Wisconsin neighbors and their Superior attitudes.

But I digress.

No comments: