Friday, February 15, 2008

Allow me to say

I'm no political analyst.

I don't style myself one.

I believe that I'm about as qualified as most bloggers who are acting as political analysts (there are some who are far more qualified of course).

I'm just an asshole with a blog.

Correction, I'm a progressive/liberal/freedom hatin'/terrorist enablin'/traitorfyin' asshole with a blog.

You really don't want me to blog about those matters I am actually qualified to blog about. Because you'd be bored -- but not as bored as me.

Although I am confident that whoever you support, if it is different than who I support, is both the suck and evil vile scum in comparison to my not as sucky, not quite as evil, only partially vile, less scummy candidate.

I am not qualified to put this certainty into an objective quantification.

Thank you and [fill in diety of choice] Bless America.

No comments: