Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Good news everyone

Don't worry about Ted Nugent, according to Ted Nugent, he's never said any threats against anybody.
I have never in my life threatened anyone's life. I am incapable of threatening anyone's life. Because, I'm about positive change.
Positive change. That's why Mitt Romney so actively sought the Nuge's support for his candidacy.

Sure, the Secret Service is concerned, but again, no need to worry:
Asked whether the Secret Service had contacted him, Nugent replied, "The Secret Service are my buddies. They work for me. I pay their salaries."
And perhaps they really are there for Ted, especially when it comes to getting deals involving two guys at the same time.

[cross-posted at Firedoglake]

2 comments:

Montag said...

Well, I guess that's why Richard Humphreys ended up in jail for three years. He didn't tell the Secret Service that they worked for him and that he paid their salaries....

pansypoo said...

have we opened the FEMA camps yet?