Friday, December 21, 2012

Less an ideology than something that should be in the DSM-V

Ladies and Gentlemen, the FoxNews demographic:
Randolph Linn, 52, accepted a plea deal in which he pled guilty to all charges in connection to setting a fire in the prayer room at the Islamic Center of Greater Toledo on Sept. 30. Under the deal, Linn is expected to serve 20 years in prison instead of 40... “

And I was more sad when Judge [Jack] Zouhary asked him that, ‘Do you know any Muslims or do you know what Islam is?’” one mosque member who attended the hearing recalled to WNWO. “And he said, ‘No, I only know what I hear on Fox News and what I hear on radio.’”
Mission Accomplished Roger Ailes, I'm sure you're proud.

[cross-posted at Firedoglake]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is unbelievable... or I guess it SHOULD be, but it really isn't, given what we know about the Fox News propaganda barrage, and the huge audience of doofuses under its spell.

The thing that gets me about a lot of these folks is how fortunate they are compared to most of the world, and yet they are so full of hate... why? They hate minorities they've never even met... why? They need assault weapons... why?

Couldn't they just enjoy life a bit, maybe smoke some weed, listen to music, maybe get laid?

No, because they are too busy with the hatin' and the fearin'.

Jesus F Christ, I'm glad I don't live in the US anymore.

True, Canada does have some of these morons, but not nearly as many as the US.

pansypoo said...

the onion needs to work harder.

Montag said...

It's good thing that it's now a matter of court record. Because the next time a Fox station makes its license renewal application, there's some evidence that it is not acting in the public interest.