Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Self-Congratulatory Bullshit

Attaturk has been nominated for a couple of other Koufax's at Wampum making our total like 7 or something. A couple more and we can be 2005's version of "Master & Commander".

Apparently, blogwhoring can be good for something as I was nominated for "Best Commentor" for my so-called contributions to Atrios and the American Street. This leads me to a couple of thoughts. First, I got nominated for best commentor? Second, I contributed to the American Street?

In honor of this nomination, I hereby BLOGWHORE my own blog.

Wow, was that good for you too?

Somehow, given all the quality on other blogs, I was also nominated on a serious post. Just goes to show you that "blogpolar disorder" can come in handy.

While we are on the topic of awards (notice how I said "we" like you should give a shit)...

DON'T FORGET YOUR NOMINATIONS FOR .... THE SHITTIES! (click to nominate)

No comments: